Skip to main content

Ball Arks

In this project I used arks to make a ball bounce in a direction. I animated the ball using squash and stretch. I  used a "punchline" at the end witch is the ball being launched at the end. I enjoyed using these properties of animation to create this bouncing ball.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo With Color

I chose to use this color scheme because the green adds color but does not take over the the logo. The red adds a pop of color and complements the green. 

New Index Page

Index page link:  http://eravensonline.net/students/823cw21/ In this project we revamped our index page. We integrated things we learned from recent projects. This includes color schemes, depth, and Google web fonts. I used the background to create a good looking color scheme. I used shadows and CSS ribbons to add depth to the site. I chose two google web fonts to add, one for the headings and one for the text.

Zoe's Zebras Logo

I was told to make a logo for Zoe's Zebras, And at first I was going to make it a zebra shop. Then I thought that that did not make because selling zebras is probably illegal  so I turned it into a wildlife protection agency for zebras. That is why I chose the shield. I chose the double Z and the single Z designs for obvious reasons but The one that looks like an hour glass was a Z that I accidentally joined, but it looked like a nice logo so I kept it. The top ones are nice and smooth but the bottom ones have missing patches to look like a zebra.