Skip to main content

Professional Article Review

    
In this article the author claims that people believe that 2D animation is dead because of three main reasons. They say that 3D animation is easier, computers can add more detail, and that computers make better quality work. The author supports his claim by quoting animators and looking a examples of the processes of each. This author does a great job of showing both sides and explaining why he is correct. What the author does poorly is having more opinions than just his own. He concludes that 3D animation is better in all these situations. I thought that overall this was a good article and that the evidence was convincing. There was one part that confused me and that was the word "Subtlety" I had to look it up because it had no context. This article was very interesting and makes me want to read the part two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoe's Zebras Logo

I was told to make a logo for Zoe's Zebras, And at first I was going to make it a zebra shop. Then I thought that that did not make because selling zebras is probably illegal  so I turned it into a wildlife protection agency for zebras. That is why I chose the shield. I chose the double Z and the single Z designs for obvious reasons but The one that looks like an hour glass was a Z that I accidentally joined, but it looked like a nice logo so I kept it. The top ones are nice and smooth but the bottom ones have missing patches to look like a zebra.

Logo With Color

I chose to use this color scheme because the green adds color but does not take over the the logo. The red adds a pop of color and complements the green. 

New Index Page

Index page link:  http://eravensonline.net/students/823cw21/ In this project we revamped our index page. We integrated things we learned from recent projects. This includes color schemes, depth, and Google web fonts. I used the background to create a good looking color scheme. I used shadows and CSS ribbons to add depth to the site. I chose two google web fonts to add, one for the headings and one for the text.