Skip to main content

ColorZilla Chrome Extension

ColorZilla is en extension for Google Chrome it is a extension that makes it so you can tell what colors are used on a web page. This is important because if you see a color you like on a website you can know the exact code for it so you can use it yourself. This would be great for anyone that makes websites or likes making graphics.

How you use this extension is very easy, just left click the eye dropper and select one of the modes and then if needed click a color on the page.








This is a fun and useful tool that I would recommend to anyone that uses color codes or anyone that likes colors.


Download it now: ColorZilla

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoe's Zebras Logo

I was told to make a logo for Zoe's Zebras, And at first I was going to make it a zebra shop. Then I thought that that did not make because selling zebras is probably illegal  so I turned it into a wildlife protection agency for zebras. That is why I chose the shield. I chose the double Z and the single Z designs for obvious reasons but The one that looks like an hour glass was a Z that I accidentally joined, but it looked like a nice logo so I kept it. The top ones are nice and smooth but the bottom ones have missing patches to look like a zebra.

Logo With Color

I chose to use this color scheme because the green adds color but does not take over the the logo. The red adds a pop of color and complements the green. 

New Index Page

Index page link:  http://eravensonline.net/students/823cw21/ In this project we revamped our index page. We integrated things we learned from recent projects. This includes color schemes, depth, and Google web fonts. I used the background to create a good looking color scheme. I used shadows and CSS ribbons to add depth to the site. I chose two google web fonts to add, one for the headings and one for the text.