Skip to main content

End of The Year Reflection Animation

This year I learned allot more about the programs used in animation and how they work. This was very important because it helped me do things with animation that I would not have been able to do before.

I also learned how to collaborate better with people by doing group projects and helping others learn some of the programs.

I learned communication by doing blogposts like this one and communicating in group projects.

Also this year I learned project management by turning in projects on time and finishing my part of a group project so we could get it in on time.

I also learned leadership by helping lead the group I was in. I also learned it by helping people with their projects and teaching them.

I think my strength is in the technical aspect of animation and weakness is in the creative/written side.

I will apply what I have learned from this year to may aspects of my life because what I learned are life lessons. Overall I think I did a good job this year I could have put a little more effort into some of the things I did but that is a good goal for next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoe's Zebras Logo

I was told to make a logo for Zoe's Zebras, And at first I was going to make it a zebra shop. Then I thought that that did not make because selling zebras is probably illegal  so I turned it into a wildlife protection agency for zebras. That is why I chose the shield. I chose the double Z and the single Z designs for obvious reasons but The one that looks like an hour glass was a Z that I accidentally joined, but it looked like a nice logo so I kept it. The top ones are nice and smooth but the bottom ones have missing patches to look like a zebra.

Logo With Color

I chose to use this color scheme because the green adds color but does not take over the the logo. The red adds a pop of color and complements the green. 

New Index Page

Index page link:  http://eravensonline.net/students/823cw21/ In this project we revamped our index page. We integrated things we learned from recent projects. This includes color schemes, depth, and Google web fonts. I used the background to create a good looking color scheme. I used shadows and CSS ribbons to add depth to the site. I chose two google web fonts to add, one for the headings and one for the text.