Skip to main content

End of the Year Reflection Web Design

This year I learned technology by using software to make websites and learned code.

I learned collaboration by helping those around me and asking for their help.

I learned communication by talking with those around me about projects and what needed to be done.

I learned Project management by turning in projects for a due date and leaning how to manage my time.

My greatest strength in this class was the ability to write code and being able to make a site look good. My greatest weakness is finding the content to go into the website. I will take away from this class the ability to code and design a website that is appealing an functional. Overall I think this was a great year and I really enjoyed it. If I was to change one thing it would to have been able to do collaborative projects with others in the class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoe's Zebras Logo

I was told to make a logo for Zoe's Zebras, And at first I was going to make it a zebra shop. Then I thought that that did not make because selling zebras is probably illegal  so I turned it into a wildlife protection agency for zebras. That is why I chose the shield. I chose the double Z and the single Z designs for obvious reasons but The one that looks like an hour glass was a Z that I accidentally joined, but it looked like a nice logo so I kept it. The top ones are nice and smooth but the bottom ones have missing patches to look like a zebra.

Logo With Color

I chose to use this color scheme because the green adds color but does not take over the the logo. The red adds a pop of color and complements the green. 

New Index Page

Index page link:  http://eravensonline.net/students/823cw21/ In this project we revamped our index page. We integrated things we learned from recent projects. This includes color schemes, depth, and Google web fonts. I used the background to create a good looking color scheme. I used shadows and CSS ribbons to add depth to the site. I chose two google web fonts to add, one for the headings and one for the text.