Skip to main content

TV25



 For this site, We listened to a client say what he wanted with a site and took notes. Then we created mockups in Adobe Illustrator (as seen on the left). Then we showed the mockups to the client to see what he thought. Then we took the feedback and turned the mockup into an actual site (above).

Site: TV25
I learned a lot from this process. I leaned how to listen to what a client wants and make a mockup of it. I also learned how to deal with ideas the client wants but I know will not turn out and how to "have" them without actually having them, by taking that idea and making it useable.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoe's Zebras Logo

I was told to make a logo for Zoe's Zebras, And at first I was going to make it a zebra shop. Then I thought that that did not make because selling zebras is probably illegal  so I turned it into a wildlife protection agency for zebras. That is why I chose the shield. I chose the double Z and the single Z designs for obvious reasons but The one that looks like an hour glass was a Z that I accidentally joined, but it looked like a nice logo so I kept it. The top ones are nice and smooth but the bottom ones have missing patches to look like a zebra.

Logo With Color

I chose to use this color scheme because the green adds color but does not take over the the logo. The red adds a pop of color and complements the green. 

New Index Page

Index page link:  http://eravensonline.net/students/823cw21/ In this project we revamped our index page. We integrated things we learned from recent projects. This includes color schemes, depth, and Google web fonts. I used the background to create a good looking color scheme. I used shadows and CSS ribbons to add depth to the site. I chose two google web fonts to add, one for the headings and one for the text.